Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcoming The New Year

I've been hooked up with a lot of things. Hence, the abandoned blog. Hooked with work and personal life. 2010 has bring me joy but at the same time a lot of emotional drama. So many unbelievable things happened and yet I believe it happened because of reason. Perhaps Allah is planning something good for me? No one knows. I'm just hoping for the very best.

The things happened I just couldn't put into words. It will remains as part of my life and I have to accept that. Its just that I need to thinnk how to avoid it. Close friends might understand, well, some don't. But everyone has been supportive toward me and I do appreciate it. Some giving me 100% support on the decision I've made and the other percentage might just say, "are you sure you are not regrettting it?". I couldn't guarantee on it. The hope things will work out well is my only chance. Pray for me. 

This new beginning of 2011, I'm putting so much hopes of things will get better and better, not for myself but also for everyone. Let us spread happiness everywhere. 

Happy New Year to All and May It Birngs You Health, Joy n Prosperity.


No comments: