Sunday, January 09, 2011

New Year New House

Our previous house we rented has cracked to the max. Yes, it is literally cracked. Especially the wall of our master bedroom. We can actually see lights from the staircase. Since we are comfortable living in the neighbourhood, we decided to find a house in the area as well. Despite that there are no school bus for my Amalin who is attending a school in Section 7. Most of them are schooling either in Section 9, 6 & 4. So why did we send Amalin to Section 7? Because the father likes the school. Its still new. Anyway we didn't encounter transportation problem the first few months. Until the bus driver suddenly feels like quitting and he did! And a headache to us as the bus operator couldn't find a replacement. So hubby being sending her to school everyday and sometimes we pick her up from school. Other times, my sister pick her up. 

With the new house, a slight change, I'm still putting on hope that everything will turn out well. Even though there is still minor worry of whether things will happen again. I couldn't just put it away because I don't want to be too comfortable when things happen. I want to have firm feet on the ground shall it strike. 

Some people which I haven't realize before do makes me feel good about myself. I know I'm being taken care of in nice ways. Just by asking simple question like how am I doing means a lot to me. So I would like to say thank you to these people. You know who you are. 

ttfn...

No comments: