Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Memories Lingering

I was waiting for my husband to pick me up the other day at one of the LRT stations. And there was a group of college students chit chatting among themselves. I think their issue was how to spend that evening together. I'm not going to tell story about them. It's just how I remembered myself when I was at their age. The college years or the student life.

I enjoyed my student life so much. Whether during secondary school or college. I enjoyed both. So less to think about problems of life. Not to think of house rentals, whether my children will excel in school, where my husband is and so on. All I need to think were whether my assignments is good enough for the lecturers, can I send it on time, what's my exam result going to be and would I make it through? Much more simple questions to answer rather than with career and marriage life.

My friends and I used to spend the whole day at water theme park just to ease our tension for the upcoming exams. Or we might just go for a shopping trip. That time our favourite place was either Sungai Wang Plaza or Bukit Bintang Plaza. Movies were always up-to-date. I think I was going for the movie mostly every week! Oh.. how I long for those days.

But those days remained those days. We need to grow up and take life as it is. Take it slow or fast, it depends on ourselves how we deal with it. Life experiences are the lessons which teach us how to be mature. How to overcome problem that occurs. The lessons we attended in classes are to enhance our decision making. That is my opinion.

Well, I think most of us enjoy the student life as well. That was the time when we live life at the fullest. Do whatever things we want to do. And those were the days.......


No comments: