Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Assalamualaikum and hello to all....

My family and I would like to wish all muslim Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and sorry for all the wrongdoings we've done.

I'm back from my short leave. Shall I mention the word "short"? Yes! Definitely. As some people are so lucky to have this whole week off. Jealous? Well, yes but not that much. Thinking that the road will again be jammed. My trip yesterday was smooth. Officially we take-off from Kota Bharu roughly about 7.30pm. Unofficially we left the house at 4.10pm! Where we went? Well, we try to get our stock of serunding. Unfortunately they ran out of stock! Then we headed to buy some other things. Then Mr H wanted to see his friends and we were stuck in the jammed for one and half hours. Ohhh... just don't ask me how do I feel about it... I was simmering nicely inside the car despite of the coldness of the air-conditioning. So I made my own conclusion that just because Mr H needs to see his friends, we were late. And I have to work today. I'm still feeling tired.

Instead of using the Gua Musang-Kuala Lipis route, we decided to use the Lojing-Simpang Pulai route. Less vehicles there. Less 10 vehicles in total. Then at around 12pm, my cousin called me from Cameron Highlands asking us to join them there. So since we were hungry, Mr H agreed to climb the highland with our new Savvy. And I could say I'm 100% recommending the car to anyone who would like to purchase compact cars. The car can easily climb the hills, petrol saving and the best part, it doesn't fail you when you are handling the cornering. But, being a national car, there are still some hiccups which at the moment I can still manage not to have it. We reached Tanah Rata about 12.40pm and finding a place to eat at that hour is a very hardwork. At last we end up at the mamak there. That's the only place available. Unfortunately most of the food has gone....

My cousin and her husband was trying to persuade me to sleep there and took today's off. They rented an apartment and have extra bedroom. And start listing all the good things we can do overthere. However, I was behaving like a saint last night and insisted that we shall be leaving to KL soon. And they were not happy.

We left Cameron about 3.15am. And we reached Shah Alam about 5.30am. We have a quick nap just to let the body rest for a while then off Mr H send me to work. And I am late for work today. I reached office at about 9.30am. And I am so hungry!

Alright, I'm signing off now... So those who are still in kampung, have a safe journey back. And don't over eat during the open houses invitations! TTFN...

No comments: