Thursday, June 03, 2010

Whats New

Bukan tak nak update blog ni. Tapi rasa macam tak de apa yg betul-betul "happening" for me to update. Except few things that are insignificant.

I manage to get approval for a loan I've applied to clear out my name. So the song "Gali Lubang by Salih Yacob" is very kena-mengena. He he he.. What to do. I actually took a day leave last Monday just to have everything settled. And the irony is I've forgotten to call them up. Will do tomorrow morning.

And I'm in the quest of searching a home to rent. The one I'm having now is a danger house. The walls have cracks which doesn't look good anymore. Especially in my bedroom. You can in fact, slot a 50 sen coin in it. But since my Hubby is working every weekends, the quest is yet to fulfilled. Hopefully we'll find one soon enough.

And I did not go and see my gynae for the follow-up check-up. Couldn't stand the injection I'm going to receive again and again. Hopefully everything goes well.

Nite nite everybody. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: