Saturday, April 17, 2010

I've Failed!

I've failed again despite of the tonnes of vows I've made to myself. I've vowed I'll update my blog regularly but still I didn't do it. Instead of the tonnes vows I have, my laziness has overcome it. Ohhh.. and how I hate it. I'll try to make it more regularly from this moment.

For those who has followed my PCOS thingy... I'm still having it. My female hormones still not up to the standard. What else I could do? Anyone know?

And March 2010 is my first anniversary working with my current employer. So far so good. My workload is adding and I don't mind about it. I just love to work. Even though there was someone told me my workload is not that much compared to him. Huh... Well, for a start, he has some title in office and of course his workload is more than me. Why are you complaining?

There were so much things happen to me and I don't know whether I should be writing it here. I might be getting myself into trouble. Ha ha ha.. Someone give such a subtle threat to me few days back just because he/she is having a very close relationship with the tops. If you are having that close relationship, then why are you backing out? I just hate this kind of office politics.

Nevertheless, that wouldn't affect my work. I'm a tough person. I know where I'm standing. And as long as I can finish up my work, then I'll be safe. Insya Allah. God help those in needs. Am I right? Just pray to him. Without any doubt. He'll help you.

Soo peeps, have a nice weekends.

No comments: