Monday, November 09, 2009

Oh My......

I am getting worse in updating my blog. Why? Been busy and been lazy. He he he.. Yup that's me! So sorry who has been dropping by here to read what's up with me.

And for the last few months, I was also battling with my so-called-women-problem. To jump start my life after raya, my menses went missing somewhere else! I'm panicked of course. All questions were in my brain. Ransacking my own brain for any clue did i miss my pill. And I am very sure that I am a keen consumer of the pill. I have not missed it by any chance. If I were asleep before I took the pill, I will be suddenly remembered that I have yet to eat it in the middle of the night. So abruptly I'll walk to the drawer and took one. Then go back to sleep. Even the doctor also cannot guess why I have to miss it for the last couple of month. And my test also came back negative. My weight also has gone up to numbers that I only reach during my pregnancy! Yes frens... I am that fat now. But still I'm not dieting. Why? Because I dunno how. I just cannot resist the temptation of food. Yup, it's bad. But I want to diet. Will start soon. Insya Allah.

My menses did come at last. And it has stopped my speculation of being pregnant. Even though my bulging tummy still say I do. He he he.. Now... where's that diet plan I plan to take? Oh yes.. It's only my mental notes. So frens, please... don't ask me whether I am pregnant or not when you see me. I don't mind actually. I do feel sad in a while. And that a while is very brief! He he he..

So are you wondering what are mental notes to make myself kurus? Here goes.....

1. To start walking every weekend (damn.. it's so hard to wake-up early)

2. Not to eat nasi for dinner (tapi nanti mak marah kalau nasi & lauk tak habis)

3. To buy detox tea (the only thing I can consume for detox process).

4. To eat in small portion (urrghhhh... try to get smaller plates everywhere I go).

That's all my plan are. Do you think it is workable?

And during the MIA of menses, I was thinking whether do I truly don't want another baby? I do love babies but I am so lazy to take care. Lazy to change the diapers, to wake-up in the middle of the nite, to get-up early in the morning, etc...... But then, reading one of my friend's status pertaining on paying a big amount to have a baby / babies.. makes me think again. And I think I want. When? I dunno. Can I afford it? Insya Allah. Babies give you rahmat and rezeki.

No comments: